6th grade class home page
- Sixth Grade will be learning about Ancient Civilizations throughout history
- Seventh Grade will be studying the U.S. & Federal & State Constitution & the beginning & expansion of the country
- Eighth Grade will be continuing with American History, with westward expansion and the Civil War through WWII
- All classes will work on geography and current events
- 6th grade will be working on Grammar and Sentence Structure
Religion: 6th grade studies the Old Testament
Reading: 6th grade will be reading Scholastic Storyworks and reading novels this year.
- Remember the missing work policy. If you do not have your work when it is due, you need to fill out the form and turn in both the work and the form the very next day.
- Be Respectful: Every student has the right to a safe and secure classroom; you do not have the right to impede or jeopardize that in any way. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be Responsible: Act rationally; choose wisely. Recognize your own role in building a fun and productive community of learners. Understand there will be consequences, both good and bad, for your actions.
- Be Safe: Think about where you are and whom you are with. We must guarantee against harm or injury to another.
- Be Cooperative: Time and again you will be asked to do something that you may not like or think is worthless. Be mature; work through it. You may find that “getting there” is half the fun. Our world demands that you work well with others.
- Be A Hard Worker: Do your job to the best of your abilities! Challenge yourself to be productive. You are here; use your time wisely.
- Be Peaceful: Be kind to each other—exercise self-control.
Monday - Art
Tuesday - Library - every other Tuesday is gym
Wednesday - alternating Art & Computers
Thursday - Gym
Friday - Computers