Register for 2022-23 school year
Are you interested in registering your child at St. Christopher School for the 2022-23 school year? Our registration process consists of three simple steps:
- Complete the 2022-23 school year registration form, which is available at the school office.
- Pay a $100 non-refundable registration fee.
- Set up a payment plan in our FACTS payment system
How to set up a payment plan in FACTSTuition payments are made through our online payment system, FACTS. With FACTS, you select the payment option that best suits your financial needs. You can set up to make tuition payments monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Payment are done electronically, by linking to one of the following four payment types:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Savings Account
- Checking Account
To set up a payment plan in FACTS, navigate to the FACTS payment system and do the following:
- Create an online account by clicking on the "Create a username & password" button, as shown in the picture to the right.
- Click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link.
- Select the school year for which you will be paying.
- Complete the steps as prompted.