Contribute to the St. Christopher School Education Fund
Our school has worked hard to grow enrollment and keep our cost in line. Currently, tuition and fees cover approximately 85% of our total expenses. The remaining 15% comes from the generousity of parisioners, alumni, and other friends of our school, who contribute to our Education Fund.
Catholic schools exist in a harsh financial environment, and we would not exist without your faithful support. So we invite you to make a difference in the life of a child and help us to continue to provide a faith-based Catholic education to our students.
How to contribute to the Education Fund:
You can contribute to the Education Fund in one of two ways:
- Go to our online donation page to set up your one-time or recurring pledge donation using your credit card
- Download and complete our Existing Donor Form or New Donor Form to pay by check, and mail the completed form to the parish center
Thank you for your faithful and generous support of St. Christopher School!