Preschool financial aid - Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
What is CCAP?
Our school supports financial aid and scholarships for preschool families via the State of Illinois Child Care Assistance program (CCAP). If you are a low income families and need to work or attend school during the day, you may be eligible for tuition assistance for your preschool child.
How do I know if my familiy is eligible?
You can use the following calculator to help you determine if you are eligible. Eligibility Calculator
How can I apply?
There are two ways to apply:
- Contact us at 708-385-8776 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with a school board representative, who can assist you in completing and submitting the forms, OR
- Complete and submit the application yourself. Applications can be downloaded via the link below or picked up at the school office. Click here to download form (Must be opened using Internet Explore/Edge browser only).
When can I apply?
Open registration for our preschool program is ongoing. You can apply for CCAP financial aid and admission to our preschool at any time during the school year.
What documents do I need for my application?
To complete the application, you will need the following documentation:
- If you are working, you will need copies of your last two pay stubs.
- If you are paid in cash or are self-employed, you will need a copy of your most recent federal tax return.
- If you are in school or training, you will need a copy of your school course schedule.
We encourage you to contact our school office at 708-385-8776 or email@example.com to set up an an appointment with a school board representative, who can sit down with you and assist you in completing the forms and submitting the application.Help is also available by: