6th grade class home page
Welcome to Winter!
- Sixth Grade will be learning about Ancient Civilizations throughout history
- Seventh Grade will be studying American History - the beginning of the U.S. & Federal & State Constitution
- Eighth Grade will be continuing with American History, with westward expansion and the Civil War
- 7th grade will be working on Grammar and Sentence Structure
- 8th grade will be working on Grammar and Sentence Structure
Religion: The sixth graders will be studying the Old Testament
- Remember the missing work policy. If you do not have your work when it is due, you need to fill out the form and turn in both the work and the form within three school days.
- Be Respectful: Every student has the right to a safe and secure classroom; you do not have the right to impede or jeopardize that in any way. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be Responsible: Act rationally; choose wisely. Recognize your own role in building a fun and productive community of learners. Understand there will be consequences, both good and bad, for your actions.
- Be Safe: Think about where you are and whom you are with. We must guarantee against harm or injury to another.
- Be Cooperative: Time and again you will be asked to do something that you may not like or think is worthless. Be mature; work through it. You may find that “getting there” is half the fun. Our world demands that you work well with others.
- Be A Hard Worker: Do your job to the best of your abilities! Challenge yourself to be productive. You are here; use your time wisely.
- Be Peaceful: Be kind to each other—exercise self-control.
|Chapter 21 Notes||Wednesday, October 18, 2017|
|Chapter 20 Notes||Monday, September 25, 2017|
|Chapter 19: Earth in Space||Tuesday, September 12, 2017|
|Read to Succeed 6 Hour Reading Log||Thursday, December 1, 2016|
|Book It Reading Log||Wednesday, October 19, 2016|
|Science Safety Contract||Wednesday, August 24, 2016|
|Book Projects||Saturday, May 2, 2015|
Last modified: 08-18-2017