Prospective Family Open House
Sunday, January 29, 10:30 am-1:00 pm
Come join our school family!
We are having an Open House on Sunday, January 29, from 10:30 am - 1:00 pm. We invite you to visit us and tour our school, meet some of our faculty, staff, and students, and learn more about what we have to offer your family.
A Catholic education is more affordable than you think! We have low tuition and offer need-based financial aid scholarships and new family discounts. We participate in the State of Illinois CCAP assistance and Preschool For All (PFA) programs for our preschool students. For new family, we also offer a one-time tuition discount.
We invite you to visit us, so that you can meet with our Principal, Ms. Nicole Tzoumas, and tour our school. Contact us to schedule your personal tour and meeting with our Principal.
We have much to offer your family, including:
- Before & after extended care, 6am-6pm.
- Competitive tuition rates and financial aid scholarships available.
- CCAP assistance accepted for our 3 and 4 year old Preschool program
- 2 computer labs and 1:1 Chromebooks for junior high, and reading resource teachers for additional support.
- Christian spiritual development, including weekly Mass, daily prayer and religion classes.
- Preschool program focusing on developing motor, emotional, academic, and social skills
- A nurturing, faith-based Christian environment that is a "home away from home" for our students.
- Reading resource teachers for additional classroom support
- Enrichment activities including music, band, art, choir, computer instruction, library, a full athletics program, and more.
Thank you for your interest in our school!
Thank you for your interest in our school! We have received your request for more information and will be getting back to you with one business day.
We look forward to meeting with you and showing you some of the wonderful things going on at our school. Our school combines an excellent academic program infused with the values of Jesus Christ, and can serve as a long-term positive influence on the academic, social and moral development of your child.
Thank you again for your interest and we hope you become a member of our school family!